Our bags are packed...

4/06/2009

We're ready to go...to Wyoming! We are leaving tomorrow morning to go spend the week with Marty. He is the only one on shift next week and the whether is great so it's a great time to go. He will still be working during the day so the kids and I will explore the town, watch movies, do school work and so on. However, he'll be "home" in the evenings so it just might feel normal again :) We had a new DVD player installed in the van today , I got a spare key made (FINALLY!) and had the van detailed this morning. (My friend referred me to a guy with great rates and he comes to you!). I am not really nervous about the road trip, but more curious. The furthest the kids have been is Twin Falls (2 hours tops) and that was with 2 parents. Wish me luck on our 8 hour drive!

I am working on posting an album of our family photos that we had taken last week. (I'm currently backing up A LOT of photo before I take my computer on the road, but I think everyone has already seen they on good 'ol Facebook) They turned out even better than expected! (Thanks Andrea F.!) It's going to be so hard to choose which ones to print.

I planned to end this with a few fun pictures that must be shared, but it's taking too long to post them right now and I must wind down and sleep at some point :)

1 comments:

~Four Tully's~ said...

Have fun! Be careful and if you get lost just call me and I'll get you directions. ;)