It's hard to believe that it's already Springtime.
I am so excited that Marty will be home for the entire week of Spring Break. When Marty is home, I try not to plan too much, so our week will be mostly go with the flow.
However, we have a few things planned.
Marty will be home on Monday late afternoon, so between now and then I have a few things planned for the kids and I. We are going to a movie tomorrow (not sure which one yet, there are a few to chose from). We have some friends coming over to play. And we'll probably do some fun crafts and hopefully play outside, if it's nice. I'll be watching Twilight tonight- YAY!!
I do have to take advantage of Marty being home a little, so I have a haircut and dentist appointment scheduled. Hopefully lunch/coffee with a friend or two and shopping a bit will be squeezed into that as well.
Marty and I are so excited that we will able to sneak away for a whole night! My mom is going to stay here with the girls (I wonder how she'll do with the girls 5 am wake up call! LOL) and Cole is staying at Marty's Dad's. The only plan that we have for the night is to stay at a hotel where we are able to get a family discount. We both keep trying to plan where we will go to eat or what we will do out of habit. But one of the perks of not having a "curfew" (which is way earlier now than it was when I was in high school! LOL) is just seeing where the wind takes us.
The only other plan for the week is getting family pictures taken on Saturday morning. (Hence the previously mentioned shopping, it's so hard to get everyone to match!) The kids want to go on a picnic at the park, watch a couple of new favorite movies with Dad and Cole wants to have our Wacky Wednesday back. (We have breakfast for dinner and sit in different spots at the table. It really is the little things that kids love.) I'm sure the week will fly as usual, but it will be nice to have a whole week together.
Happy Spring Break!
Happy Spring!
3/21/2009
Posted by Cassie at 3/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds like you have a fun spring break planned. I am happy that Marty will be home for the whole week. Hope you guys have fun! :0)
Post a Comment