I have been spending a lot of time searching for a vacation home to rent for our trip to the coast (and I finally rented one today! YAY!!). I was explaining to Cole that I was sorry that I was on the computer so much and he replied with "That's okay Mom, I can tell that you are determined to find a house and you just need to persevere." Smarty pants. Each week at school, they learn about a different virtue and I am beyond proud that he can an every day conversation.
Not long after that, Ella informed me that her fart just whispered. This is something she used to say about a year ago, but it's been a while since I'd heard it. Hilarious!
It's true...kids do say the darndest things!
3/16/2009
Posted by Cassie at 3/16/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL that is so funny!
Kids are too funny!
A trip to the coast what fun! We were there last summer for a day trip. Where are you going? If you can you have to hit the lincoln city outlet mall. Shopping is my favorite part of the ocean. ;o)
Post a Comment