New post needed

3/11/2009

This poor blog has been neglected. I want to blog about Alli's birthday and about the fun that we had during Marty's two weeks home (and share photos too). But, once again, here are my excuses:

-Marty being home for two weeks, rather than one, was fabulous. We had a lot of fun going here and there and just relaxing at home. I wasn't on the computer much while he was here.

-Marty being home for two weeks, rather than one, has completely messed up our routine and we (mostly me) are really struggling getting back on track this week.

-Alli is SO a two year old. Tantrums galore. I thought by #3, I would know what to do. But I feel like a brand new mom all over again. And it just doesn't help that she is still so darn cute!

-Twilight. I'm on finally reading Breaking Dawn (the 4th and final book in the Twilight saga) and it has consumed me. I NEED to know how it ends. Plus, there are so many people who have read the saga and the spoilers are everywhere! I want to read it and interpret myself, so this makes me a little more rushed to finish it. I was up until 2 am reading this morning/last night ;)

-Our dryer broke last week and I was running around using everyone else's dryers ;) We had to buy a new one, but it's nice and big and we love it!

-I am planning the Muffins with Mom event once again this year at Cole's school. It's this Friday morning. So I've been busy making arrangements for that. However, it's been much easier this time around since I know what I am doing.

-We are planning a trip to the Oregon Coast this summer. Since neither of us have ever been there, it's been very overwhelming and time consuming to browse through all of the options. Though we are narrowing it down, I would love any suggestions/advice ;)

I think that covers it. Time to get Ella to school then come home and lay Alli down so I can read!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! You're going to Oregon! Let me know if you need any help with planning your trip. We have visited there every year for the last 10 years! So, we know a lot about the area. Plus, Matt use to live there! You will so love it!
Julie-

Heather said...

The coast sounds like so much fun! My grandparents lived there for most of my childhood, so many summers were spent on the beach - the kids will love it!

I think we are headed to Colorado in July for a show Jer was invited to...should be fun!