Alli has been sick since early Sunday morning (3 am). She was up all night Sunday, Monday and Tuesday vomiting every 15-20 min. for 2-3 hours straight. Then during the day, she has been a so very cranky. We went to the Dr. yesterday afternoon and she has this. It's worse in someone as little as her though and is expecting to last another week. So stay away from us!! You don't want you or your little one's to get this. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the rest of us don't get it. Hopefully she'll be better for her birthday party next Friday. She was up for 3 hours last night with horrible gas and stomach pains. She wouldn't let me leave her side, even in her little toddler bed. THAT was a sight to be seen!!
It's tough with Marty being gone, it's not like I can just run to the store to get a few things when he get's home. However, I am very thankful that my husband has a job, so I shouldn't complain. My friend, Dawn, went grocery shopping for me yesterday, thank you thank you thank you!!! (Side note...it's nice to have a personal shopper, I have never walked out of a store and bought only what was on my list!!)
Oh...while we were at the Dr.'s, I sent Cole out to the car to get his homework and he locked the keys in the car. It's true. When I asked the receptionist for a phone book to call a locksmith, I was so sleep deprived that I could hardly talk because I was cracking up! Yep...this tired mama has lost it! And now there is talk that Marty might not come home next week. UGH. He's been gone for almost 5 weeks, except for the 4 days he was home last weekend. But if that does happen then he'll come for 3 weeks, so that's the upside.
Anyhow, just wanted to update ya'll. Aren't you glad I did! LOL I'm going to drink some more coffee now. I bought 3 lattes from the coffee shop this morning to get me through the day. Hey...I deserve it! ;)
**Ella has caught it now. My mom came over to hang out with Alli so Ella I could run to the store for a few more supplies and we were half way through our list when she said her tummy hurt and she was white as a ghost with very rosy cheeks. So, we bought what we had and ran home...just in time. At least she can tell me what is wrong!**
Tired Happenings **Edited**
2/18/2009
Posted by Cassie at 2/18/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh you poor thing, I am sooo sorry. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I hope everyone starts to feel better soon! Take care~~ And yes, get that darn spare key in a magnet lock box and put it under your car on the frame.. :)
Oh, Cassie. I feel so bad for you guys. That is so tough when your husband isn't around. I hope you all get better soon!!!! If there's anything I can do... even though I am miles away... don't hesitate to call. Love ya!
Julie-
Oh goodness... It's hard dealing with sickness with only one child.... I can't imagine three! Let me know if I can help. :(
Post a Comment