All Better!

2/20/2009

Ahhhh....big sigh!! We are all better now! Alli got it the worst and I was expecting everyone to get it that bad, but thankfully we did not. I have disinfected this entire house and the car, along with washing the kids hands (and mine) in an OCD manner and opening the windows all day in hopes to rid the house of the yucky sicky germs.


The kids and I are getting ready to have pizza (Papa Murphy's) and movie (Nim's Island) night. Cole has a basketball game at 9:30 and my friend, Kaia, is watching the girls so I can actually "watch" Cole play...I'm so excited! Then we don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend. I'm sure a lot of outside play will be involved though.


Hopefully Marty will come home next week as planned (on either Sunday or Monday). Due to lower hours, they are switching everyone around to different shirts and some to different locations and Marty is most likely going to North Dakota. He will work 3 weeks on, then be home for 3 weeks. The time off will be awesome, but that equals only working half the year and reduces our income quite a bit. But once again, we are just thankful that he has a job right now. SO...if you or anyone you know needs any electrical work done, he will be trying to pick up some side work on his weeks off. His rates will be very low and he knows what he's doing. After all, he was student of the year all 4 years in Electrical collage ;)

I hope you all enjoy your sunny weekends! I better go check the pizza!

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh I am glad you all are feeling bettter.
What...did I really read that you have no plans?!? What will you do with yourself?