Yep...that's my kid!!

11/22/2008

As I was brushing my teeth this morning, I was startled by the sound of "Jingle Bell Rock" playing loudly in the living room. Cole grabbed his CD player, snuck into my CD collection and surprised me by playing my favorite Christmas CD (Santa Baby from Hallmark). And all this before Thanksgiving! Yep...that's my kid!! Excuse me now while I go dance ;)

3 comments:

Curt said...

We use the website launch.com to play xmas music during the year. Jill likes the 'traditional Christmas' station there.

On Nov 1 this year, Jill was on the site looking for that station!!! Lucky for me, they didn't have it available for a couple of days after that... you should have seen her pout!!!

The house is all decorated already.. good thing, Jill is down with some kind of sickness. It's so bad, I might have to do some laundry! YIKES!

Jill said...

Alright Cole! A kid after my own heart!!

And just for the record, nobody did any laundry... so...yeah.

Yay Christmas! :D

Heather said...

Awesome kid! I had my Santa Baby cd out last night....yay Christmas!