'Tis the season to write out all of the big and little things I am so very thankful for...
- 3 healthy, full-term pregnancies. So what I if I was highly emotional with my first and my third and gained weight that I have yet to loose, I'll take it.
- A husband who is self less, smart and hardworking who always put his family first, even if it means being out of state for 2 weeks at time.
- Every two weeks when Marty is home for an entire week, being able to do things that we couldn't do with a regular 9-5.
-Each of us being healthy.
-Photography. Being able to capture life's moments forever.
- Being born, raised and now raising my children in this country and everything that means.
- My family all living close by.
- My mom for the sacrifices she made for us and for her being my best friend today.
- My brother and I sharing the same twisted sense of humor- at least someone understands!
-My job. Being able to stay home and raise my kids.
-All of the material things that are so completely unnecessary
-Going to the collage I did, at the time that I did. And all of the memories I have and the relationships that I still have today.
-Having the opportunity to be the mother to the most compassionate person I've ever met.
-Having a whole day to reflect on what we are thankful for and why. And the great food we get as a bonus!
- Watching Ella dream, the real world will be here before she knows it, it's refreshing to be reminded how to dream.
-Living vicariously watching my girls relationship as sisters grow each day.-Second chances and forgiveness.
-Watching Alli admire her brother and sister and watching them enjoy teaching her.
- Music. Whether it's my best day or my worst, there is always a song that makes me feel like I'm not alone in what I'm feeling.
-life, the good and the bad.
2 comments:
What a great list...I love this time of year. Makes you really sit and be thankful for everything that is around you.
Very nice post!
Post a Comment