Picture Tag!

11/11/2008

This is a new tag, it's a picture tag. I was tagged by Andrea.

The rules:

Go to your picture folders, chose a folder number and picture number and you have to post that specific picture. Write a little ditty about it, then pass it on to 3 of your friends. Don't Peek...just choose a number, even if the picture isn't very good! This way it's more fun. You might come across a picture you haven't seen in a while. I used my online album since my photos aren't on my computer since she was sick. I have 22 albums on there, choosing album #12, photo 8.


Drum roll please....



One of my favorite photo subjects...my Alli Jane. This was the evening of her first birthday party. (Which conveniently landed on her actual birthday, March 2nd) She wore a beautiful yellow dress with tiny white polka dots for her party, but I changed into this once the party was over. I LOVED that outfit on her, and those little boots too! I love that one little foot that isn't quite touching the floor. And look, for some miracle, her blankie is clean ;) I had never seen her so interested in watching TV, I don't remember what she was watching, but she stood there for quite awhile. She must have been teething too. She's already changed so much since March!

I tag....Heather, Kim and Jill ;) Have fun!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute picture! I remember playing "dress-up" with her and all of her birthday clothes!

~Four Tully's~ said...

Isn't it too fun! We'll have to do this tag every so often.. I love looking back through pictures..