Now, it's Dellilah (my computer, come now, you know that's a creative name!). She is sick and I hope she can be nursed back to health. (Can she Curtis?) Just look at how sad we are. I hope it's not contagious since I am borrowing my mom's computer for a few days, THANKS MOM! I have most of my photos backed up either online or on CD's. Plus, all of my favs are on my blog and/or Myspace, she I can copy some from there. Back up your photos TODAY people! I wonder if I am doing something wrong or if I just have bad luck with computers- no opinions please ;)Will the sickness end?
10/16/2008
Now, it's Dellilah (my computer, come now, you know that's a creative name!). She is sick and I hope she can be nursed back to health. (Can she Curtis?) Just look at how sad we are. I hope it's not contagious since I am borrowing my mom's computer for a few days, THANKS MOM! I have most of my photos backed up either online or on CD's. Plus, all of my favs are on my blog and/or Myspace, she I can copy some from there. Back up your photos TODAY people! I wonder if I am doing something wrong or if I just have bad luck with computers- no opinions please ;)Posted by Cassie at 10/16/2008
Labels: Dellilah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute little picture of the two of you ;)
If anyone can fix a computer, Curtis can!
I think she needed a pancreas transplant... she's in recovery right now, you can visit tomorrow when she's out of the forced coma... You're very lucky, Mrs. H...
Post a Comment