Oh my goodness...yearbookyourself.com has taken over!
Ah...I was so sweet in 76
Marty in 78
Marty in 90
Marty with hair is so funny!
And a few more of me because I am obsessed with this site!!
Ah...I was so sweet in 76
Marty in 78
Marty in 90
Marty with hair is so funny!
And a few more of me because I am obsessed with this site!!
Posted by Cassie at 10/17/2008
Labels: me
2 comments:
I love you in 62 and 76. You really have the face for it. So sweet and innocent. You should star in Mad Men.
And Marty... Matt and died laughing at his 90's picture. He looks like a total stoner! :) It is strange to see him with hair! Thanks for sharing the website... it is fun!
Julie-
OMW!! I LOVE them! Nasty's are awesome! Aren't you glad we found this??
Post a Comment