First, A little song...
Happy Birthday to Me
I had to clean up cat pee
I was pulled over by a cop
Ella was late to school because of that stop
My neighbor and I misunderstood each other
Birthday's aren't as fun once you're a Mother
My day hasn't really been bad at all, just a few normal mishaps ;) I was taking Ella to school and going 35 in a school zone- so watch your speed my people, school is in session as of today! The officer was nice enough NOT to give me a ticket on my birthday!

I LOVE the one of Cole in Sepia tone, doesn't it look like a senior photo (for a 7 year old!)
(Ella was dressed to just bum around the house, please don't mind the mismatch flip flops!)

2 comments:
The kids look great in their pictures, and of course it wouldn't be your day if something weird didn't happen.. Glad you got out of it though.. Hope all went well for you on YOUR day!! Luvs..
How fun!! Cole looks so old in his pictures!!
Post a Comment