Don't let the before photo of the back of her hair fool you...Ella's hair always looks so pretty when it's first brushed. But 20 min. later, it such a mess and didn't look like I even tried.
So, I took her in today to the best hairdresser ever, AKA Misty, and Ella told her that she wanted her hair just like mommies- I was surprised. She also wanted it pink, but maybe next time (or in 20 years). It's really not uneven in the back, just the way she is sitting. I LOVE the After pic of the front of her hair- she was posing perfectly ;) Her hair probably won't look as that great everyday since she dried with a round brush- I don't plan on doing that every morning! It will just be a little more wavy. Now she really looks 5 or 6 ;) Pretty girl.

3 comments:
How adorable, she is growing up so fast.. She's definately a mini you...
She looks so pretty! I love it!
And no pink hair...ahhh, come on mommy! She would look sooooo prettttyyy with pink hair!
So cute! It really does make her look a little older. And I LOVE the color of her hair... so blond and soft, although pink highlights or something would be a fun touch. :)
Post a Comment