sisterly love ** Updated

7/09/2008

The girls were supposed to be taking a nap today, but Ella had other plans. Other sneaky, quiet plans that is. She found some nail polish in her room (and I just cleared all of her make up out of there this morning) and painted her sister- isn't that sweet? Notice I did not say that she painted her sister's NAILS?


See the pretty pink on her back, face, arms and hair? I forgot to take a pic of her chest too. Poor Alli. It sure was cute though when they both came running out of their room with the biggest smiles on!

Alli was so tired and went to sleep before I had a chance to get the polish off of her- any ideas on how to get it off? I think that nail polish remover on her skin might be too harsh.

Ella thinks she is pretty.

** I let Alli soak in the tub for a while and the polish wasn't going anywhere! So, I tried polish remover, but she broke out in a little rash right away. I tried baby wash and face wash with no luck. I scraped a bit off with my nail too, but she really didn't care for that. I then called Heather and we were both at a loss. That's when it hit us both, our friend, Jessie, has 4 girls and is a nail tech- we both knew that she must have an idea! And she did- so suggested oil of any kind and I just so happened to have some Burt's Bees Baby Bee Apricot Baby Oil (Which I LOVE and want a huge bottle just for little 'ol me) and it worked like a charm! And the end result is a soft, smooth, yummy smelling baby girl! (She's still a baby- right?)

2 comments:

~Four Tully's~ said...

Well atleast they weren't in there playing cops and robbers. ;)

Cassie said...

Andrea! HA! Good one!!