Drum Roll Please...

6/08/2008

Congrats KIM!!
Isn't she cute? Does anyone know how old she was in that photo? If anyone is wondering, I have been scanning photos for the slideshow we are showing at our 10 year reunion- I have more too! This could start a whole new blog!

Anyhow....

You won! The answer is...I was 14 in this photo!

Tiffani also answered correctly, good thing since she took the picture! I wrote their names down and drew one, and Kim it was. So, Kim, please either email me, text me, myspace me, call me, stop by or leave a comment with your favorite coffee shop or eatery and a $5 gift card will be on it's way to you!

I had just left my first school dance (Sweethearts dance, hence the red dress with a rhinestone heart on it) with my first boyfriend. And it's where I had my first kiss...awww! And no, I was not intoxicated at all- just happy!

Thanks everyone for playing along- wasn't that fun? Perhaps we'll have more of these ;) Happy Monday and Congrats Kim!

4 comments:

Jill said...

It really was fun! Even though I didn't win. :( Maybe next time! Keep 'em coming! Jill needs a mocha!

Heather said...

Congrats Kim!

Yes, I agree with Jill, mamma needs a mocha!

Kimberly said...

Yahoo!!!! Oh dear--look at my senior picture! I look like I am 14 in that!! Um...Moxie is good with me! Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

You are the most phenomenal woman I know! Not only do you have 3 gorgeous and HAPPY kids, an appreciative husband, a CLEAN house, you are an outstanding member of the PTA, and you also have a wonderful BLOG that I am envious of. I think the world of you as a friend and mother! Keep up the fabulous work!

Kaia