
(sorry for the very poor quality photos)
I wonder if poor Alli will ever have her own identity. I kid, she will ;) They do look quite different, but with their blond hair in the same pigtails (Notice that they even flair out the same way!), the same earrings and the same outfit, it's tough to tell them apart. Ella didn't know which one was her. And please note the little "chubbers" on Alli's legs, OMG, if I could just freeze those in time!
Oh, Alli had her first little haircut last night. Her bangs have been in her eyes, so my mom was here and I held Alli on my lap while she clipped about 3/4 of an inch off ;) She also gave Cole his first haircut, but not Ella's, I cut her bangs and they were so uneven that I wasn't going to try it again. Thanks mom!
5 comments:
Sweetness! The 'chubbers' are so adorable! MY chubbers are NOT! ;) Babies can get away with tons!
Wow, you can definately tell those cuties are sisters!
BTW, great picture of my sister below. Totally made me laugh! Sorry Kim.
How cute are they?!? Love the pigtails!!
Oh my gosh, I can't even tell the difference between the two of them.. How crazy is that... Too cute!
Such princesses!
Post a Comment