Simple Pleasures

5/13/2008

  • Sitting outside watching Ella, Jace and Tyler play SO WELL together! Jace and Ella are playing dinosaurs. They are good friends. Tyler keeps asking me for a drink of my coffee (he loves it, but I only gave him one).
  • Checking things off of my to do list. Including organizing all of the stacks of papers that sit on the kitchen counter and in my room (I can't wait to have an office again!) and putting them in separate folders (ie. one for Ella's papers, Cole's (school, sports, etc), Marty's, bills, and so on). Also, FINALLY getting the kids medical records transferred from their old Dr.'s office. And pulling a few weeds that have been driving me nuts!
  • Listening to Alli say "Mama Mama Mama Mama Mama Mama Mama" until I say "Hi Alli" or "Yes Alli" or "What Alli", then she says something to the effect of "aci-mo-la-ki-do". She does the same thing to Marty, and he says "It's DaDa". She doesn't care.
  • Hanging out with my neighbor, Angela, this morning in our PJ's and not having it matter one bit.
  • Tyler saying "that's 'r'. " and "I want to push 'P', "let me push 6" (he said 9, that was close). 777777777 "That's 7" he says!
  • Drinking about 6 cups of coffee in the past 2 hours. Doesn't that just explain the checking things off of my to do list?

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that Ty put his two-cents in on your blog post! Such the little helper! :)

Thank you again for watching the boys...it was a wonderful, relaxing afternoon!