In this post, I mentioned that Marty and I were going out somewhere or another to celebrate him passing his test and Cinco De Mayo. We ended up going to La Parilla Juarez Restaurant in Nampa with our friends, Ocean and Ray. They had a fun fiesta going on and Mix 106 radio was there with some fun contest. We had a blast sampling tequila, eating chips and salsa, meeting new people and partaking in the contest. I took a shot of Habereno Pepper sauce, which was actually pretty good, not too hot. Marty and Ray had a spoonful of Wasabi. Here are a few of my fav pics from the evening.... (Trouble with loading pics, will try again tomorrow ;(
And apparently the DJ's from Mix 106 had a camera of their own and they added their pics to their website. How funny is that? Ocean and I took the first picture ourselves, we just found a camera sitting on the table and thought we would give someone a little surprise, we didn't know that the camera was theirs and the pictures would end up on their website! At least the pictures aren't horrible! Kudos to the photographer for getting my "good side", whatever that means. Andrea let me know today that someone she works with asked if that was me in those pics. So, she asked if I knew those were there and I did not! Thanks Andrea ;)
Almost Famous
5/13/2008
Posted by Cassie at 5/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Those pictures are fun! I LOVE the one with the gal rubbing Marty's bald head! For good luck, maybe? =)
Your so welcome for discovering that you are now on a popular web site, and you didn't even have anything to do with it. :)
Loved all the pictures! The one of you and Ocean is super cute!! I am soooo glad I am friends with you! :0)Just remember me when you make it big time!
Post a Comment