Happy Birthday Heather Bear!

5/15/2008

For some reason or another, I have always called my brother "Jere- Bear", so it only seems right that Heather would be "Heather- Bear", and she LOVES it when I call her that! (Hee hee!)

Anyhow...I am wishing a very happy 30th Birthday to Heather-Bear today!

I am very lucky to have you as not only my Sister-In-Law, but also as my friend. And as the mom to my perfect nephews and as the Aunt to my kiddos! And as the best cake maker in our family! Which is why THIS is on it's way to YOU! (The 200 piece)

I hope you have a great day today, it's all downhill from here! Kidding!
For some reason, I can't download pictures on here lately, sorry! It really would have been much better with photos ;(

1 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you! I am so excited to get it!

And the Mocha cupcakes you and Ella made are absolutely scrumptious, and my favorite!!