After taking Alli to the Dr. yesterday, I learned that she has a double ear infection, along with the nasty cold. Poor baby. She seems to feel a little better today, however.
Yesterday afternoon and on was so busy. We left here at 2:30 to get Alli to the Dr. I wish Dr. Alley would move to Nampa ;) I dropped the girls off here at 4:30 so I could run to Wal Mart to get Alli's medicine. And of course you all know that there is no such thing as "running into Wal Mart real quick" at 5:00 pm! I was there for over an hour by the time I stood in this line at the pharmacy. The good news though is that since I was alone, I was able to finish getting what I needed for the kids Easter Baskets. I found the cutest little Easter shaped bath fizzies; solid chocolate bunnies (which is typical, but I found one in white chocolate for Cole, since he doesn't like chocolate); a few different things of candy to fill the eggs for our morning Easter Egg hunt; and the High School Musical 2 Soundtrack for Cole. I recently gave him my CD player and he is so excited to play CD's, so I thought that the Easter Bunny could bring him one of his very own. Ella's big item in her basket is a new Fancy Nancy book! I also got them a few little things from the dollar section at Target- which is one of my favorite places!
Okay, back on track now! After leaving Wal Mart, Marty informed me that he ordered Chinese for dinner that I needed to stop and pick up- which was so sweet and helpful since he knew how busy I had been with Alli being sick all day and I had a busy evening ahead. However, I have been doing so great staying on plan for WW all week and I didn't want to mess it up with one dinner. So, I drank a ton of water before I ate so I would eat less. And it helped that only had 10 min to eat, freshen up a little and be out the door to the Love and Logic Class. I was a little late ;) Only one class left and I couldn't be anymore thrilled with the results we are seeing around here.
After the class, I met my friend Dawn at the gym and we worked out until a little after 10. And there I saw the most amazing thing...a Jack Johnson look alike at Anytime Fitness! Dawn and I always enjoy the views at the gym (hee hee), but she had to tell me to stop staring at him! If Jack has a twin, this was him! I called Ocean to tell her the news about the look alike and she asked if I wanted to come over and hang out for bit. Since I usually don't get to sleep until around 1:00 am anyhow when I work out and Cole is out of school today, I thought, why not! I went over there and we had a great time just talking and laughing and laughing and laughing. I got home around 2 am and went right to sleep....
....only until 5 am, that is, when Ella woke up crying because her ear hurt. I immediately thought that she must have an ear infection too, but after taking a look at her, I realized that she must had been sleeping right on her earring, I took it out and she was fine....until 6 am when she came into my room crying because she "didn't feel very well" and was hot. Just then Alli woke up crying and Ella has been getting sick every hour since then.
Poor Ella, she just got over that cold and now this! Hopefully it only last today like it usually does. Cole hasn't gotten sick yet, thank goodness. I think going to school has built his immune system up stronger than his sisters. ?? And poor me- so tired today! I really thought that we would have a nice, slow, lazy morning since Cole was home- I must have had a moment of insanity! So, I'm having a little pitty party for one over here! Do you ever just feel like you can't catch a break! One kid is sick, than the other, then you think it's all over, but it's not, bla bla bla! I plan to have my pitty party until 11:00, then it must end! And by the time I get this posted, I'm sure it will be 11!
On a happier note...I purchased our tickets for Annie today! Leap'n Lizards it's going to be a great time! =)
What Kind of SICK joke is this?
3/14/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment