My wish

3/14/2008

Ella and I were looking at photos from the past today, she especially loves seeing our Wedding pictures. She went on to talk about how Cole was at our wedding, then the conversation went like so:

Ella: Was I sick that day since I'm not in the pictures?
Me: No Ella, you weren't born yet.
Ella: You mean that I was in your tummy?
Me: Nope! Not yet, a little while later.
Ella: But I was already there because you had already made a wish that I would be in your tummy then be born and be your baby.
Me: Speechless

She went on to inform me that first I made a wish for Cole, and second for her, then third for Alli.

I'm still speechless- it's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Wow - that makes me all teary-eyed. She is such a beautiful, sweet little girl.