The new layout? I love it. I saw Kim's and had to check them out. It was hard not to steal hers, so this one is a little different. Thanks Kim!
The rain? I can't seem to get motivated today with anything that doesn't have to do with the computer. I've accomplished a lot while sitting here! Really. I have. Really.
The sickies? Ella is finally better, not 100%, but I'd say she's 87%. Alli, on the other hand, is going to the Dr. today, she was up half the night. It's probably just the same cold that is going around, but I just want to be sure with her being so little.
The date? March is almost 1/2 over, I can't believe that it's nearly Spring! Marty will be finished with school in 3 weeks, yes 3 weeks! This should be it's own post and will when it's all said and done. It will be strange next Fall to have time home every night of the week. And what will he do with his Sunday nightswithout all of the homework? These 4 years really went by fast! Which means the next 4 will as well. I can't even imagine Cole being 11, Ella being 8 and Alli being 4- oh my goodness!!
I'm off to actually get some cleaning checked off of my list before my poor little sickie wakes up and we head to the Dr.
Did you notice?
3/13/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh, man, what are you doin' to me? This layout is way too cute - okay, gonna have to go and change mine, AGAIN! :)
Hope Alli gets to feeling better...but glad that Ella is finally well. poor kiddos.
really cute layout! I think I'll have to search for a new one for me! :)
Cleaning is on my rainy afternoon list too. yay.
Post a Comment