This week in pictures

11/11/2007

Look what Ella found




That's right! The last of my (well Cole's) Strawberry Body Butter! Her legs looked the same too- she smelled good though.


And the chin...that's the first of I'm sure many wounds from the new swing set (which will be a post in it's self soon!). Poor thing really did a good one!

*****************************************************************
I was looking all over the house for Cole the other night and found him doing this




He loves raking leaves and I'll let him! Even if it is getting dark. Isn't that a great sunset behind him? *********************************************************************

Speaking of leaves, they get tracked inside a lot and




And finally




It just had to go! I went in on Saturday with the intention of getting a trim and left with an A-Line. I LOVE it! It will take me 15 min. to straighten or I can do it curly since there really isn't too much curl, my bottle of shampoo will last me 6 months and I won't need that Chiropractor for my neck from "the fluff".


Have a great week!


2 comments:

Jill said...

So, this is such a fun post and I love the pics of the kids, but YOUR HAIR takes the cake! You look amazing girl! So sexy and fun! Ah! I can't get over it! Muwah!

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures...Ella's made my jaw drop a little! ;0) But I agree the one of your hair is the best!!