- Cole coming into my bed in the morning asking if he can snuggle with me (and answer is always yes!)
- Alli giving me the cuddliest little hugs when I get her out of her crib, they last for about a minute and the whole world just disappears
- Dropping Cole off at school and seeing him run over to one of his buddies
- Seeing his buddie's mommies, who are my buddies. We wave to each other as we sip our coffee and wipe the sleep out of our eyes. It's a great feeling to know that I'm not the only one.
- Toothbrush and make up
- Taking Ella to school and watching her beautiful face light up as she finds her name and writes it and sees all of her friends
- Having Alli all to myself for a couple of hours
- Coffee, coffee, coffee
- A full pantry and fridge on the day after grocery shopping
- Reading Ella a story in a failed attempt to have her take a nap
- Texting, texting, texting
- Seeing Cole wave at me while I am in line to pick him up at school
- Listening to Alli squeal when Cole gets in the car
- Tabby jumping on Cole when he walks through the door
- Phone calls, phone calls, phone calls
- Alli crawling as fast as her little arms and legs will take her to the front door when Marty gets home, then trying to climbing up his legs.
- Scentsy
- Marty dropping his arm load of stuff onto the floor so he can pick Alli up, then Ella, then Cole, then pet the dog, then say Hi to me (if they let him!)
- Everyone sharing their "news" at dinner
- Computer, computer, computer
- Listening to Cole read a book, really read a book
- Stepping outside for a moment of COLD fresh air, peeking at the moon
- Marty looking through the bay window to spy on me before he let's me know he's home from school
- Watching Alli suck her thumb as soon as she grabs her blanket or grab for her blanket as soon as she starts sucking her thumb as I put her in her crib
- Playing with Corney the Corn Snake as we tuck Cole in
- Listening to Ella beg us to sleep with her
- Marty filling up my glass of water every time it's empty, without even asking me or thinking twice.
- Silence
- Wine
- DVR
- Long, hot, quiet shower (hopefully that will say bath someday)
- Body Butter
- Sleep
Warm fuzzies...
11/07/2007
Posted by Cassie at 11/07/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
mmm...warm fuzzies are so nice....mmmm
this is sweet... :)
I think I will have to agree with just about all of those, especially the great smell of Scentsy.. :)
mmm...I have a Scentsy wax "burning" right now. Cinnamon Bear. It smells delicious! What a great list. Your kids are adorable and I love the mentioning of your husband refilling your glass of water. Sometimes it's the simple things that mean the most.
(Thought I'd come over here after seeing you today. Linked here from Amanda's blog. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog) :)
Oh how sweet! The little moments of the day are the really the biggest!
Thanks for saying Hi Andrea Kim's Sister =) Now I need your password so I can take a peek at yours!
Post a Comment