What??

11/12/2007

I love this time of year.
The leaves falling, the crisp cold air. Sweaters, jackets, jeans and hats.
The preparation for Thanksgiving.
The first day of listening the Christmas music (which is today for me!).
I love day after Thanksgiving shopping. I love everything about it...looking through the ads, making my list and checking it twice, getting up at 4 am, putting in an annoying Christmas CD in the car just for Heather, COFFEE, pushing and shoving my way to the deals, calling our friends and asking them where they are, all of the crazy women in their Christmas sweaters and jingle hats. I even love standing in line and being the happy, chipper one that everyone hates! BUT, WHAT is up with this? Crazy!! Anyone in? Kidding...I'm steering clear of this one. =) Happy week before Thanksgiving everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I heard they were opening at 1am this year. That is just nuts!!

Jill said...

Sounds like fun to me but I run out of gas fast!

Heather said...

Okay...this sounds like so much FUN!!! But, we should probably just stick with what we know, huh? 4:30 is pretty good for us, I'd say - NOT 1:00 a.m.!!!!! I just can't wait!

Curt said...

All I hear from all of you is, "I'm going to spend money, I'm going to spend money," and then I hear "I'm going to spend money..."

Anonymous said...

Well I will be working late on Thanksgiving so I will just be getting off around 12:30-1 am, so I think I am going to hit up that opportunity, my lucks been pretty good here lately, maybe I'll win the shopping spree..