This n That

7/16/2007

Do you all think that I take the record for most post in a day? I guess this is what happens when I can finally see more than 1/4 of a screen!


Since I'm behind, I thought I would jam pack this post full of all of the pics that I have taken and thought to myself...that would make a great post!

Cole has really improved with his reading skills this summer. It just seemed to all of a sudden really "click". He is really enjoying reading books that have been read to him for many years. (No more spelling words out between Marty and I! For example: Should we go to the "P-O-O-L" tonight?) =)



He is really concentrating here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fingers and toes...Fingers and toes....That's a day in the life of Miss Alli Jane! She found her feet and she just can't get enough of holding on to them! I think she looks like a little rolly polly(maybe it has something to do with the fact the Cole and Ella are always playing with rolly pollys) It's just the cutest thing ever!!




I expect her to get a tooth in any day now! She is drooling like crazy and her when her hands aren't holding onto her feet, her fingers are in her mouth! Once again, it's cute though! She also can sit up with the boppy around her- such a fun age! But aren't they all (I say that now, but wait until 16 comes around!)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Love it when Marty, the kids and the dog play in the yard...here's my view....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last, but not least. I was able to get a picture of my brother smiling!!! It's not that he doesn't smile a lot, just not for photos! He was reading the birthday card I gave him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How did you do that with your pics?

Anonymous said...

Those are all adorable pictures... I love the one of Alli w/ her finger in her mouth. Very precious...