Another Milestone

7/15/2007

Finally...here is the much awaited post about Cole losing his first tooth! The thing has been lose for a few months now. Cole wanted to lose it badly since all of his friends, especially Jace, have already lost some teeth. Anyhow, the tooth has been tender for a awhile and he wouldn't let Marty and I took at look at it very often. We were at Target (of course!) on Thursday and he was wiggling the tooth and he finally let me check it out and i told him that it wasn't going to be much longer. So, Costco was out next stop and as we were shopping, we were enjoying the many samples. We were almost ready to check out and there was one more sample to try out...this one

The kids and I each had a small sample and they were really good, so I went down the aisle to compare these and the Quaker kind that we usually get. I was chatting with another women who was doing the same as I when Cole said "mom, I think I just lost my tooth". Of course I freak out and make a scene- I was so excited- more so than he was! It bleed just a little and he just had the biggest (and cutest!) smile on his face. I was able to get some great photos and a video on my phone but haven't quite figured out how to put them on here yet. The lady that I was talking to was excited for Cole as well and handed him a little mirror from her purse for him to take a look. Since Marty was out of town for a couple of days, Cole wanted to wait to put the tooth under his pillow so dad could see it before the tooth fairy took it away. But it was worth the wait...the tooth fairy fulfilled her request from Cole's letter to her "I want a dollar and a quarter"! I think it's a great story for losing a first tooth (although, Jace's was pretty good too). I just love seeing him smile- so cute! Now Ella is anxious to lose hers! Enjoy the photos! (See the photo albums on the right side to see more!)


Jace was so happy for him!! He was the first person that Cole wanted to call.
Cole with his Tooth Fairy Pouch (Actually, we decided that it can be for all the kids). The gals who made my sling make them and sell them at the Nampa Farmer's Market- they are so cute!





1 comments:

Heather said...

Jace is so excited for Cole, well, we all are!! So cool!