I guess the official second half of summer is here now that the 4th of July has come and gone! The day was pretty boring, Marty went fishing and the kids and I just hung out here. Marty got home around 4 and we got ready to go to a BBQ at his mom's house.
She had the backyard all set up with shade canopies, a couple of pools for the kids, a slip and slide (well, it was actually called and Soak and Splash- funny!).
We all played in the water and Alli even went swimming for the first time!
It was a pretty typical 4th of July BBQ, we ate and then off to fireworks in the front yard. Alli was afraid of the noise, but after a bottle inside she went to sleep. There were quite a few big ones in the sky too, that was cool!
They were a little too loud for her!
4 comments:
Their were some big one's in the sky that night huh?? Glad we got to see you and Cole for a brief moment.. Pictures turned out really good!!! Also, thanks for introducing me and the kids to the water park, it is so easy to just sit/watch even participate and not have to worry about them drowning or anything!!!! Thanks, can't wait to go again!!!
cute pics!! looks like you had fun!
You look amazing! I can't believe you have 3 kids hot mama! I've never even had kids and I look like I am prego!
Love all your pics! I hear ya on the mucho pics thing! Isn't it the best!! Our kids and grandkids are going to have so much to look at!
The pic of you and ella is adorable. Thanks for inviting me again. I feel like I am back in the loop!
Post a Comment