A new summer spot....

6/29/2007

The kids had so much fun at Settler's Park in Meridian today. They have the new "zero-depth water area" (the offical name...or close to it as least!) up and running! (along with the regular playground) We stopped by there on Wenesday without planning and the kids got nice and soggy in their clothes, so I planned to go today and it was a lot more fun with a little preperation! I hope to go once a week throughout the summer. There was a little shady spot for lunch and relaxing too. I'll let the photos speak for themselves! ( wish this blog site had albums, cause let's face it...I take mucho pics!)





>






3 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Cass! That spot looks like a lot of fun! I like the idea of water to play in without a big crowded swimming pool. Is it a free park area or someplace you pay to get in? Maybe we can all go sometime... with ALL the kids!

Kimberly said...

love the pictures!! looks like they had a blast!!

~Four Tully's~ said...

Looks like it's a fun spot, I am up for Friday, let me know if we want to pack a lunch or something!! Talk to you soon!!