Tiny Dancer Part Duex

2/05/2009

Ella was so adorable at ballet tonight. It was a small class, only 3 little girls. I was surprised by how the teacher ran the class. She had the girls just jump right in with moves and dances. There wasn't really any formal instruction, she just told them the names of the moves and the positions as she showed them the dances. But it seemed to work and is probably a lot more fun this just standing there learning the technicalities. A couple of the little girls were quite shy, but not Ella...she never stopped moving ;) Her favorite part was making new friends. Alli sat next to me the whole time and didn't make a sound. She was even doing some of the moves by turning her head and putting her hands up in the air, I think ballet is in her near future as well ;) Onto the pictures ;)

Before class...



Waiting for class to being, feeling a little unsure

I kept trying to get a photo of her dancing, but she posed everytime!




5 comments:

Heather said...

She just fits right in! I love those pictures...so cute!

Kimberly said...

Ok the ones of her posing are SO cute! Looks like fun!

Jill said...

Adorable! So pink and girly!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute! I really need to look into this for Maddy. Thanks for all the information you sent me!

Tiffani said...

She's just as darling as I imagined! Have I seen that pose before? lol