I love the way that Alli talks right now. She tries to repeat everything, but usually cannot quite pronounce it. Here are my favorite examples:
-Princess = Wincess
-Blankies = Wankies
-Cole = Doe
-Grammy/Grandma = Maa ma
-Duck = Duh
-Shoes = Woos
-Socks = Ocks
-Cat = Ki Ki
-Butterscotch = Da Daotch
-Remote = Mote
-Milk = Nilk
-Orange Juice = Oran GGG
-Bye = Buuuyyy
-Horse = Orse
-Boots = Oots
I think you get the idea ;)
On a completely unrelated note...I somehow lost my diamond earrings while I saw sleeping. I'm so bummed! Marty gave them to me for Christmas the year Ella was born and I think I've only taken them off 10 times since to wear different earrings. And the worst part is that I really need to vacuum but I can't bring myself to do it, fearing that I might vacuum it up.
How to talk "Alli"
1/24/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment