Current Happenings

1/10/2009

Just because it's been awhile since my last post and I can't think of anything to blog about ;)

Out of my window: My backyard, the rising sun in a beautiful light blue/lavender sky.

I am wearing: My favorite PJ shirt, I want 5 more of them so I don't ever have to change.

I am hearing: Cole and Ella bowling on the Wii, MC Hammer's can't touch this on my Zooey (My Zune/mp3 player), it's true.

I am thinking: That I should really get out of bed and make breakfast!

I am thankful for: Our health, we are very fortunate and it's often taken for granted.

I am creating: Playlists on Zooey. I didn't realize how much I would like this little toy. Having playlist from "counting sheep" (music to help me turn my mind off at bed time) to "kids music" (It's so fun to turn on their songs and dance with the in the kitchen, living room, car..where ever!). I am working on creating more so I have playlist for every occasion.

I am going: To Jace's birthday party tonight

I am hoping: My hair grows quickly so I can have my safe little A line back :)

I am reading: I am getting ready to read Eclipse, but I need to wait until I have time to just sit and read it. I have realized that it's very difficult for me to leave anything unfinished, so reading is a challenge for me because I have to stop before it's finished. I think the clinical term for this is...OCD. ;)

Around the house: I need to do some deep cleaning, but since we've been home the past couple of days, it's pretty organized and picked up, which feels so good!

One of my favorite things: My Zooey. "After all...music soothes even the savage beast" It's so great to have all of my favorite songs in one place.

A few things planned for the rest of the week: Marty coming home ;) ;) ;) Getting a few things organized with him, taking a morning for myself at a coffee shop to either read or download new music onto Zooey, dinner with friends, but most of all a lot of much needed family time- oh I just can't wait!

1 comments:

Jill said...

These are fun. I'm gonna do one. Right now. Pew. Buddy made a stinker.