O Christmas Tree

12/08/2008

Is there anything more fun and exciting than picking out a tree? We had hoped to go to the mountains to get a tree but with such a busy week (Marty being home, Christmas shopping, Ella's Birthday), we settled for getting one in town. We didn't want to go get one a parking lot, it just doesn't feel special. (Even though that's what we usually do!). We remembered a local produce stand that has a little pumpkin patch in the fall, produce year around and tress this time of year called Wissel Farms. They had so many trees to choose from and the prices were GREAT!

Marty wanted the biggest tree there, but I had to remind him that we were putting the tree in the living room, NOT the front yard :) We agreed on an 8 foot Noble Fur and it's perfect! (okay, so I think we could have gone with the 9-10 foot, but don't tell Marty I said so ;))

Of course decorating is the best part, I really do wish we could keep it up year round ;)


Here are a few of my favorite pictures, the rest are here.



(Thanksgiving post below)

0 comments: