* Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts and offers in the previous post- it is very much appreciated!
* Making the paper chain was so fun and it's helping Ella- she counts the rings numerous times a day and loved tearing one off this morning.
* My friend, Maranda, who made the bows that the girls have been wearing also made the cutest Halloween dress that I couldn't' resist! Ella wore it for the first time on Monday and modeled a little before going to school...
* Cole and Jace really enjoyed watching Planet Earth when he was here on Monday. I just love this picture- Cole had the same look at on his face until he caught me...and he thought it he could get away! Ha!
See the witch behind the couch? She came from my Mother-In- Law from Hallmark, her name is on the tag, it's Cassie. ha ha ha!
2 comments:
That is HILARIOUS! Cassie the witch... And what a cute dress! THAT is talent!
She is so adorable in that dress! I can't wait to see Alli in it in a few years.
Post a Comment