Isn't it great when you find an ad in a magazine or come across a website that is giving away a free sample of something? Well this website has put all of these offers in one place and categorized them. You can even read user comments to find out a little about the sample/free item. My friend told me about it and she's been using it for a few months and says that her "fun" mail out ways the normal mail by far. She says that her junk mail increased a little (NOT EMAIL), but it's worth it! I just printed off this coupon (Oh, it's for Cole since Marty doesn't have any hair!) I found a website that will send you new books to review, I have one on the way for Cole. And I'm looking forward to getting some goodies in the mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for THIS! I have tampons and pasta sauce coming my way! LOL! Can't beat free!
Post a Comment