Oh...it must be the red undertones!

7/08/2008

I had my hair colored yesterday by an actual hairdresser for the first time in a few years. I was going for a dark auburn color with a dark brown underneath...Like Kate here...


My hair turned out a little different.


I love the color, I think it's very pretty, but it's just not what I wanted. It's more Burgundy (or purple as Marty says!) and a bit too edgy for me. But wait, look what happens when I go outside!

WHOA! I called my hairdresser and she said that it must be the red undertones in my hair. I was born a red head, after all! So, I'm going back in tomorrow to put a little brown on top of it. Meanwhile, I'll have fun with my purplish, pinkish hair!! And its a good thing that Kaia gave me this ROCK'N hat yesterday! I love it!!














1 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! Love the purplish-pinkish hair! ;) ....and the hat is ROCKIN'!