5 things on my to-do list
Only 5? I think I have 50!
1. Figure out what I'm going to wear to my Reunion this weekend.
2. Hang up all of the things that go in the girls' room
3. Order a large photo of the kids in the lavender field to hang up
4. Take clothes to the cleaners
5. Wash the van
5 jobs I've had
1. Hometown Pizza
2. Evergreen Dry Cleaners
3. The Bon Marche
4. Staff at a home for disabled adults
5. Mommy
5 place's I've lived
1. Nampa
2. Homedale
3. Meridian
4. Twin Falls
5. Boise
5 favorite snacks
1. Popcorn
2. Laughing Cow cheese with balsamic vinegar and crackers
3. Celery with PB
4. Fruit snacks- it's true ;)
5. Anything that's not good for me
5 things you may not know about me
1. I had pneumonia when I was 13 and grew about 5 inches- I wasn't supposed to be this tall, it was the steroids
2. My goal was to be married and have at least one child by the age of 23- check!
3. I think I need to buy a new outfit for every occasion. (This was what Amanda had on hers, but I've come to realize that I do this too!)
4. I can't stand the scent of mint fields
5. I can't bake cookies. I can make great dough, but once they're in the oven, they are ruined. It make me feel like a bad mom ;)
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Travel with the kids Travel without the kids
2. Be sure my kids were set for the future- but not let them know it!
3. Share with family and friends
4. Get a tummy tuck and a breast lift! (and one for all of my friends who want one too, then go burn our really supportive bras together!)
5 things I love
Family
A clean, quiet house
A crazy, nutty loud house
Freshly brewed Iced tea- any kind.
A fully stocked pantry and fridge, but not going to the store.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh... am I reading my wife's posting?!?!?! She hates the smell of mint fields, too. And she's gonna take you up on the plastic surgery, too! ugh... women... you're all the same!
Too funny! My husband took my comment! Yes, mint fields stink - like a skunk! And... I want new boobs too! This was fun. :)
Great lists :)
That lavender field below is just beautiful! That would be an awesome place for a photo shoot...
Love the list.
I love the smell of mint fields, you're crazy. I was just telling Jason we should grow mint.
I could never make cookies either, but then I starting adding extra flour and now they actually rise and look normal. Try it.
I can't wait to see the picture you blew of the kids at the lavendar field...what size?
So, how was the reunion and what did you wear? I would have had to buy 3 outfits for that occasion, just so on the day I had a few choices. ;o) Can you tell I didn't go.
Post a Comment