My Girls ** Edited

5/02/2008

When I was pregnant with Cole, I had a very vivid, lifelike dream that the baby was a little girl with dark brown curly hair and the prettiest sparkly light green eyes. I was pretty off since I had a boy with blueish green eyes and light brown hair! So, when we found out Ella was a girl, I just knew that she was the baby from my dream with the dark hair and green eyes. Wrong again! I had the complete opposite of that. A Blondie with blue eyes. When the light hits her baby blues, I forget what I'm doing, it takes my breath away. And she is pretty proud of her blond hair. She thinks it pretty cool that Cinderella has the same color hair.

(a side note...When Ella is coloring a picture of a princess or drawing herself, she gets pretty upset that there is not a "blond" crayon. The white or yellow just will not do. Maybe I should call Crayola!)

When we found out Alli was a girl, I once again just knew that this was the green eyed baby girl with brown hair. Nope! Another Blondie with blue eyes. . And when her hair is wet, it's so curly, I love this big ringlet in front of her ear.



And how about these eyes?


Lucky girls.

---------------------------------------------

**I just added the following.

Alli learned a few new things today.


#1 How to say "Ducky". Marty taught her during bathtime. She says "Da- Tee", but we know what it means.



#2 Keys have a purpose.




1 comments:

Kimberly said...

wow so many posts in one day!! cute little girls you have!!