I have been wanting to put together a playlist for quite awhile now and finally took the time to do so today. So when you click onto my blog (or MySpace page), you'll have a little treat and the songs will automatically shuffle every time. For some reason, the box is too large for the space it's in and you can't see the rest of the songs. (there are a lot on there) I played with it a bit, and you can't scroll up, but you can scroll down if you very carefully click on bottom. I tell you this because a couple of songs are not for little ears and you may want to pause, mute or change the song from time to time. My apologies, but the heart (or ears in this case) cannot help control what it loves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice song list, how long did it take you to do that? Thanks for talkin' today, miss ya!!
Oh wow! The Joker brings back highschool memories for me!!!
Great songs....so creative!
Looks like you and I have some of the same fantastic tastes in music! Fun stuff lady! :)
Post a Comment