April Happenings...

4/17/2008

Yes, I've fallen behind once again in my post. Sorry about it ;)

The kids started soccer a couple of weeks ago. Cole is doing awesome and Ella, well, she's cute. I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but since she wasn't really into her games last fall, we pulled her out for Spring. But her coach called and said that she was still on there, so we thought we would give one game a try She did great at practice, then came the game. Take a look for yourself.


The first one is her dancing while the other team just made a goal. The second is a close up of her dance and the third is how she stood when she wasn't dancing, with her fingers in her mouth.

Below is Cole showing how it should
be done!
His games are so exciting!
I love going to them. ;)
We were getting ready to go to Ella's practice last night and she very calmly let us know that she didn't want to play anymore. We were fine with that, especially since we pretty much knew that was how it would go and the coach knew we were only going to try one game. And everybody wins, she doesn't have to play and I don't have to miss Cole's games to watch her dance on the field! She's ready to check into ballet classes now. Grammy showed Ella her ballet shoes and she can't stop talking out. If only it were the same price as soccer. =(
I put the rest of the pictures in an album labeled "April". There are also pictures of us bowling a couple of weeks ago for Marty's mom's birthday. We surprised her and invited the whole family. It was a lot of fun! We went to Meridian Lanes and it's so much nicer than Nampa, we'll go there from now on.
Have a great weekend!


6 comments:

Heather said...

But Ella is so cute when she dances like a princess!

Cole is so awesome! I love the action shots.

Heather said...

oh, and um, no album named "April"...

Cassie said...

You're too fast! I was working on it, it's up now ;)

Curt said...

You know... If Heather would actually update HER blog, she wouldn't have time to nail you to the wall about not having your pictures up yet!

Cassie said...

Thanks Curtis! ;)

Heather said...

You two are bullies.