~13 months old, she'll be two before we know it!
~So busy. Into everything. She knows what no means and usually listens. I know this will change soon!
~A dancer! She bends her little knees and moves up and down. And twirls. I just love those twirls. When Cole plays his High School Musical CD's, she R-U-N-S into his room to dance. It was especially cute the other night when I was drying her off from her bath and she ran in there and danced naked.
~A Baby Einsteins Fan! She will turn the TV and then run as fast as she can to the love seat, where she turns to see the TV, then she will run up to me as if she is asking me to put in her DVD.
~learning new words! She said "ta-da" yesterday. So cute!
~Still totally crazy about her brother and sister! She gives their legs hugs all of the time.
~20 lbs 13 oz. (40th %) 31 1/2 inches tall (95th %) with a 42cm head (5th %) HA! She is the size of an 18 month old.
~So busy. Into everything. She knows what no means and usually listens. I know this will change soon!
~A dancer! She bends her little knees and moves up and down. And twirls. I just love those twirls. When Cole plays his High School Musical CD's, she R-U-N-S into his room to dance. It was especially cute the other night when I was drying her off from her bath and she ran in there and danced naked.
~A Baby Einsteins Fan! She will turn the TV and then run as fast as she can to the love seat, where she turns to see the TV, then she will run up to me as if she is asking me to put in her DVD.
~learning new words! She said "ta-da" yesterday. So cute!
~Still totally crazy about her brother and sister! She gives their legs hugs all of the time.
~20 lbs 13 oz. (40th %) 31 1/2 inches tall (95th %) with a 42cm head (5th %) HA! She is the size of an 18 month old.
3 comments:
No pics of this precious thing in a post that is ALL about her? What is up with that? Geez, mom. :)
They grow so fast....
oh good idea Heather! I meant to do that!
So cute!! Time flies!! I can't believe she is that old!!
Post a Comment