**VIDEO ADDED**

1/07/2008

** I added a video of Alli Jane eating the cake! I had forgotten that I recorded a bit! It's at the bottom and short, take a look!** (I think my mom and Jeremy are talking about Ella, not too sure on that!)

We had a pretty good weekend. Saturday, Marty had to work, so I wasn't able to. Which actually turned out pretty well. I took the kids to get their haircut




and ran a few errands with them. ( One of the lady's at Hairmaster's asked me if I am just sick of hair all together after cutting my hair and now the kids all off, I guess I am!) =)

Sunday, we stayed home for most of the day and just played. We went to Mom's house last night for her Birthday party. I'll let the photos tell the rest, I'm not one with words tonight ;)
First, look what Alli found!


(I know these are small, so click on the layout to enlarge it)




I know, I know, this is supposed to wait until her first Birthday. I was holding her and giving her little bites and she's at the stage where she just wants to feed herself, so what was I to do? It's was just a little piece though, not a whole cake! But, she's going to know what to do on her Birthday, this was just a little practice.



Thanks Heather for taking pictures! It was strange editing a photo of myself, I'm not really used to that! Isn't the one of mom with all of the kids blowing out the candles so precious! And both Tyler and I found Mom's glasses. Yes, the two year old and I! =)


Have a great week!


<

5 comments:

Heather said...

So fun! I love Ella's hair ~ so grown-up! I can almost hear Ella yelling at Cole in the picture of him putting snow on her head...Alli is so curious about the toilet paper - there is no stopping her now! :)

Jill said...

Ella's hair is really cute! I love little bob styles on girls. Long hair just gets in the way of having fun, I think! And, Alli's video.. oh my gosh. Sooo cute! I love the little "Mmm" at the end of it. A girl who knows what she likes!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ella's hair looks so cute, I could never cut Michayla's hair, she is so adorable w/ her long hair.. Hope all is going good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Ella's hair is cute!! Looks like you guys have been having fun!

Heather said...

B-L-O-G. Do you know what this is, cuz I KNOW there are exciting moments happening in your house - we want to read about them!! :) Paaaleeeeease!