Alli and the Owie

1/27/2008

Alli's first injury. Blood and all. I was dropping Cole off at a Birthday party and Marty was in the garage loading his car to go snowboarding for the night when he heard a huge bang and screaming. He thinks that Alli feel and hit her head on the metal corner of the cat door in the bonus room. Poor baby. I got home just in time to see the blood and the tears. I think she had a little headache for the rest of the day, she was having trouble sleeping, so I sat on the couch and we snuggled for a couple of hours. Any tips on making sure this one doesn't scar?

I'll leave this one a happier note though...here is Alli playing with Charlie and Ella in her new favorite outfit.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! Poor baby! That looks like it hurt. I love Ella's outfit!!

Heather said...

Awesome skirt, Ella! Stylin'!

Poor Alli...here's a kiss from Aunt Heather, ~smooch~ ! Poor thing. Glad she is doing better.