That it's been a long time since my last post. The following are my excuses:
1. I haven't downloaded pics since California and a blog without pics is like cereal with no spoon (Well, I tried)
2. My computer is been a pain the past couple of weeks, for a few days, everything was sideways, I was typing UP. Everything is now huge and I am afraid to turn it off because it may go sideways again!
3. With the weather cooling down, I've been in nesting mode around the house,cleaning and organizing, which takes my computer time away
4. I have SO much to blog about....The kids in soccer, Alli almost crawling, Ella's new friend, new music that I love, how sweet Cole is, a great new recipe, Ella in preschool, Alli eating baby food. And I just don't know where to start and then I get overwhelmed and say "forget it!"
5. Soccer, PTA, soccer, PTA
6. I didn't have Internet for a few days because of lack of funds
7. When I was doing Body Shop, I had the excuse that I was working on the computer, but I was really playing with my pics or posting a blog, so I no longer have that excuse to Marty when I am on the computer.
(think I can make it to 10? I do!!)
8. Alli is almost crawling and is getting in to everything- chewing on cords, getting stuck under tables, opening cupboards. Which makes it not so easy to sit down and write.
9. Celebrations...Birthdays, Anniversary, BBQ's
10. New friends. We've met a great couple through soccer who have kids the same age as Cole and Ella and we all get along great. Ella has a girl to play with!! We've been spending a lot of time with them.
11. Direct TV...always something on
I did it! I made it past 10 excuses! =) But you all know how I do...I will take a break and then watch out- I'll be back!! Have a great week everyone!!
I know...I know
9/18/2007
Posted by Cassie at 9/18/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know... I have a 3 day weekend starting this Friday... If you wanted to leave your computer with me for a couple of hours, I could have it reloaded and fixed for you. Talk to me today about it.
You make me laugh! Typing "up"! Seriously, I was laughing out loud. Too funny... I haven't seen you forEVER!
New recipe? Need that one...always looking for something new.
I hear life gets busy when they start school. I'm going to enjoy one more year of sleepy mornings and lazy afternoons! ;o)
I have to agree with Amanda - new recipe - always looking for a new one! Excuses, excuses....I think you can come up with 5 more! :)
Ok, all... she has no excuse now! Her computer is virus/spy-ware free! Let me know if you have anymore ?'s, C
Post a Comment