The other day, we were driving by the sugar beat factory and Ella said "Look at the snow angel towers!" She was so excited. I have no idea where she got that one from but she's right, they are big and white, like snow angels. I was telling my mother in law about it and she reminded me of when Cole was 2 or 3 watching the exhaust come out of the car while it warmed up. He said "Look mom- the car is making sugar!". (Since the exhaust looked like the steam that the sugar factory makes) I had forgotten all about him saying that, so wanted to write it down before I forgot again! Thanks kiddos for always making me smile...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sheesh... you don't make ANY updates for weeks, NOW you go CRAZY with them! Have fun in Cali, and keep that body shop stuff away from Jill, huh? ;)
Post a Comment