New haircut

7/18/2007

I finally got my hair cut today! It's been about 3 1/2 months since my last cut and I just love it! Okay, I would rather have straight hair, but about a two years ago, I finally excepted the fact that I have curly hair, so I should just roll with it! I will still straighten it from time to time, however, I really need a hairstyle that I can fix quickly. (and of course I still can put it up, I wouldn't be me with my "fluff") I went to someone new, well I have gone to someone new each time I get a hair cut for about 5 years now. She was great, I think I'll stick with her! When I first saw her, I thought to myself "that's my hair on her head!" She really did have my hair, she even thought so. I felt confident from the beginning that she would know what to do. And she did...

(Sorry about the lack of smile, it's been a long day!)

Now, let's see if I can fix it this cute all by myself...If I were rich, one of the first things I would do is hire a personal hair stylist- seriously!

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE IT!!!! (Ty likes "assie's" hair, too!)

Jill said...

Oooo... I LIKE!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! Looks very cute!!

Anonymous said...

It looks great! Don't you always hate the thought of then having to do your hair the next and trying to remember everything they did. I think I'm due for a haircut too.

Curt said...

This is why Marty and I have NO HAIR... you get up, you put on some clothes, and out the door!

;)

Glad you like it

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hair! And if i was rich, I would do the exact same thing!