Elli and Alla? No, it's Ella and Alli!!

5/20/2007

We had such a hard time naming Alli. With Cole and Ella, as soon as we heard those names, we knew that was it! But, with Alli, that just didn't happen. So, we had a list of 5 names when she was born and we thought that we would just know once she was born. But, when she was born, we all thought that she looked just like Ella (now she looks more like Cole though!) So, Alli was on our list and it seemed to fit. And it was pretty much Ella backwards.

But, serioulsy, I must have been on some good drugs, because it's already so consfuing. We had photos taken the other day and the poor photographer couldn't even get it right. I told her not to feel bad because I mess up too! I should just take Ella's advice and name her "Astica". That's Ella's favorite name. All of her ponies are named "Astica". She wanted to name Grammy's new cat "Astica". I'm pretty sure that she just made that name up- it's so cute! Grammy ended up name her new cat "Jasmine" (like Princess Jasmine from Alladin, so she's happy about that). My mom decided to call Alli "Jane" (her middle name) to make it easier. So, I've been calling her "Alli Jane" and that helps. Or should we just change it to "Astica" =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli Jane I love it! That does help. I love your new background. I added you to my blog roll.

Anonymous said...

I think AJ.. Yea that's it.. No I am just kidding. But you are right sometimes it's confusing.. By the way where are the pictures you had taken??