6/09/2010

It's true...a new post from me! Twice a year isn't so bad, right?

It's summer. It's hot. It's muggy. It's already been a very busy week. It's a good day to stay in side and just chill. (after a long, fun morning at the library, that is!)

It's a perfect day to make RICE KRISPIE TREATS!

We started with a bag of chocolate/vanilla swirl marshmallows that a very kind neighbor brought us this past weekend. (Yay for nice neighbors!!)




Added the butter and generic rice kripies...


and a little music...


...which lead to a little dancing.... Then back to work we went....


























But it didn't take long until we long one...



But he came back for goods! ;)



So good and even if they weren't....it was so. much. fun. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh I bet those treats were delicious!!Love the pic of Cole and his 'friend'!!! :)

amanda said...

wow! so great to 'hear' from you, look how big your kids are getting. Now I want to go listen to a little Tiffany ... my favorite song I Think We're Alone Now! Thanks for that blast from the past.

Enjoy your summer!