In an attempt to help me keep my schedule straight these next couple of weeks, I am going to write it down here. "They" say it's supposed to help ;)
Wed 4th - Ella preschool. Bring Share bag. Wear shoes for Rock Climbing
Thurs 5th - Friends coming over to play
Fri 6th - WW meeting
Nephews Birthday party or movie night at Cole's school
Sat 7th - Cole game 9:30.
Ella go to birthday party at 1:30.
Cole's birthday Party at 6:30.
Marty home sometime late afternoon/early evening ;) ;) ;) ;)
Sun 8th- NOTHING (yet) Family Day
Mon 9th- Take Cole out of school to spend time with dad
Ella pancake and PJ day at school (for letter P day- how cute is that?!)
Tues 10th- Marty leave late afternoon until February 22nd ;( ;( ;(
Cole basketball practice
Wed 11th- Ella preschool & Valentine's Day party
Thurs 12th -Cole Basketball practice
(tentative WW meeting)
Fri 13th-Cole's 8th Birthday!
Birthday breakfast at home
Dad come here to watch girls
Lunch at Cole's school for Bring your Family to school week and his birthday
Volunteer in class
Valentines Day/board game party/birthday celebration
Cole's friend to come home with him after school
Marty's mom to pick Cole up for dinner/spending the night for his birthday
Sat 14th- Valentines Day
Basketball game at 11:30
Wishing Marty was in town
Valentines Day activities/meals with kids
Watch sappy, romantic movie after kids go to bed. Any suggestions?
Sun 15th- Watch my friend's daughter for the afternoon
And I remember a time, when Cole was a baby, that I spent my days being so board! HA HA HA!
It's a good thing I treated myself to a massage today (Marty's Mom gave me a gift certificate for Christmas and my Mom watched the girls. If they read this, I would be saying Thank you 100 times over! I bet you're glad they don't so you don't have to read 100 thank yous!) It was very relaxing and just what I needed.
To bed I go now!
A Memory Aid
2/03/2009
Posted by Cassie at 2/03/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You weren't kidding when you said this month is busy! Yikes!!
Post a Comment