One of the funniest things I have ever seen.

10/26/2008

Sorry Mom. But think of it this way, this could put a smile of someone's face who might really need it.

We were at my Mom's yesterday and Alli was being so cute petting the "orses" (that's Alli's word for horses, they are her favorite!) and I wanted to catch on camera. I handed my mom my camera asking her to take pictures of us. And I was so excited because like most of you, we usually are the ones taking the photos, not the subject). Alli and I continued petting the orses as my mom took the pictures. However, since she is not used to my camera, she was asking a few questions, such as: "I can't see you guys in the camera because of the sun"; " I heard a click, does that mean it took the picture?". Then I turned around and looked at her and laughed harder than I have laughed in such a long time...I will let the pictures do the talking.









HA HA HA HA HA!! I love how confused she looks too! Love you Mom!

After laughing and crying from all of the laughing then more laughing, we traded places so i was still able to get pictures of Alli with the orse.





4 comments:

Heather said...

Jeremy: "That's my mom."
Heather: "hahahahahaha!"

We love you, Sue!

Curt said...

One word... awesome...

Anonymous said...

This totally doesn't suprise me. Your mom is so funny.. I see where you get it.. :)

Jill said...

That is freaking hilarious! I SO needed that this morning! Poor Sue - the butt of my morning giggle.

And, I don't have a good chicken pot pie recipe but if you find one, feel free to post it! Mine is B-O-R-I-N-G!